Our sessions include a combination of theory, workshops and guest speakers. The aim is to provide professionals with the tools they need to be successful innovators of sustainable solutions. Workshops will be led by distinguished coaches and industry-leading experts that will continue to provide support and guidance for 3 months after program completion.
Day 1- Opportunity Mapping
- What are the SDG’s?
- What are the impacts of your business and how do they relate to the SDG’s?
- Where are the opportunities for change within your business? (internal vs. external impacts)
Day 2- Impact Analysis & Ideation
- Why is strategic design important? What are the ABC’s of strategic design?
- How do you determine a projects feasibility? How do you prioritize projects?
- What is a stakeholder assessment & barrier analysis?
Day 3- Campaign Building
- How do you turn an idea into reality?
- How do you build a business case for your project?
- How will you measure success? What are your baselines? What are your metrics?
Day 4- Implementation & Analysis
- How do you change cultural norms?
- How do you get people to support your ideas?
- What is the importance of effective communication?
Day 5: Solutions Expo
- Solution Expo and ideas pitch
- Peer to peer mentoring
3 months on-going support
- Assistance hotline
- Professional feedback
- Workshops assistance, guest speaker presentations and other services available
Find the answers to some frequently asked questions about the SDG Innovation Officer Program below:
Benefits for the SDG Officer
Participate in future SDG innovation academy events
Be a certified SDG officer
Create change and make an impact
Benefits for the SDG Officer’s Workplace
Have an internal officer able to translate SDGs into solutions for your company
Your SDG officer designs a solution for a sustainability issue from your own workplace during the program, with 3 months of support to implement the solution
Be a frontrunner and create a branding solution by having a certified SDG officer
Show that as a company, you are empowering change.
What criteria do you look for in an officer?
We also encourage our participants to have the support and engagement from their workplace to take part in the program.